The Practice has a vacancy for a Manager with medicines dispensary experience.
The role is full-time, including rota’d Saturday mornings.
To discuss the vacancy further please telephone Kathy Bracher, Business Manager on 01264 314251 Closing date: 30.06.19
For Application Form please click here
For Job Description please click here
For Person Specification please click here
For Job Applicant Privacy Notice please click here
A vacancy has arisen for a part-time IT Co-Ordinator based at Stockbridge Surgery in the delightful Test Valley.
The NHS is undergoing a very proactive development of IT Systems to ease patient access and General Practice is to be at the center of this progress. If you are proactively interested in improving IT Systems within a busy and forward looking organisation, please email either Kathy Bracher or Karen Gallimore for more details at email@example.com
To request a job description and application pack please contact Penny Urry on 01264 314246
Closing Date: 31st May 2019
For Job Description click here
For Person Specification click here
For Application Form click here
For Job Applicant Privacy Notice click here
Partnership/Salaried GP Position
We are looking for enthusiastic GP(s) who may be interested in a Partnership or Salaried GP position. Come and join us in the beautiful market town of Stockbridge on the banks of the River Test. We pride ourselves on excellent, traditional, patient-centered care delivered by a friendly, democratic and forward-thinking team.
5 - 7 sessions available with a flexible start date.
- 9000 Patients and gently growing
- Rural Dispensing Practice
- One highly regarded Nursing Home
- Currently 4 Partners, 3 Salaried GP s, and a GP Retainer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Visiting frailty nurse
- Fantastic Practice Nursing, Reception, Dispensing and Administrative Teams
Great two-site Practice
- Partnership-owned and well-maintained premises
- EMIS Web and Docman
- PMS with high achievement in QOF and Enhanced Services
- 85% Dispensing
- Actively involved with Network, CCG and Mid Hampshire Healthcare
- Popular Training Practice (Registrars, Foundation Doctors, Southampton University Medical Students)
- 6 weeks holiday leave and 1 week Study Leave pro rata
For further information and to arrange an informal visit please contact Mrs Penny Urry on 01264 314246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications: CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 31st May 2019
Please state Partner/Salaried and preferred number of sessions